Finally! It has arrived! It took me some time, but here is the new HackBar plugin.
Actually.. I finished it a month ago, but the Mozilla testers are very busy at the moment so, my plugin is still being tested.. They are doing a great job! But i decided to release it here for the people who need this plugin to work in FF3 (I had loads of mail and comments, thanx!)
Download version 1.3.2 here!
Please leave a comment if you like the new version!
- Added POST data manipulation (yay!)
- Added Referrer string manipulation
- Fixed tab-behavior
- Show / Hide hot key [F9]
- Show / Hide tools menu item
- Show / Hide toolbar button
- Code revision (again)
- New layout, for more menus and buttons
- Added SHA-1 and SHA-256 encryption
- Added ROT13.. (request :)
- Added Hex +1 and -1 buttons
- Added a bunch of useful SQL injection strings and tricks
- Added a bunch of useful XSS strings and tricks
- Added add/stripslashes
- .. and a few small things and fixes
New look and feel
More stuff! In drop-down menus
More of everything! (More encryptions (sha1/2))
Edit post data on the fly!